The Allen and Heath ZED Mixer series, has over the years become one of the immediate go-to brands for musicians who want a road worthy mixing desk at a reasonable price.
The ZED10i is a hybrid between a compact Mixer and 4x2 USB Interface; Featuring 4 mono channels with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets, one stereo channel and a second stereo input for reverb returns or playback.
Compact and Gig Ready
Performing live gigs with need a super-compact portable rig, or playing and recording your ideas at home with a few of your band mates, ready to upload online? Just pull out the ZED-i10 from your bag, and setup in minutes. The ZED series use GS-Pre boutique preamps so that you get exceptionally low noise and plenty of headroom. This means your sound output to the speakers/recording will be clear, clean and sweet.
Mixer & USB Interface in One
The ZEDi-10 offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow. ZEDi-10 is class compliant with Mac and iOS.
Prepped for Guitar or Bass
Guitarists will be pleased to know that ZEDi-10 comes with a pair of Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- FX out for connecting external effects units