Stage lighting is a mixed bag at the best of times. Sometimes you'll have a single spotlight... other places have more lights than the lamp section of the argos catalog. To ensure you get the right look on stage having a set of your own lights is essential.
Whether you're a band, Dj, stage performer or just have an act that needs a little variety the Pixel Storm 6 light batten gives you the option to select your lighting without being too bulky or heavy. Built from solid aluminium it comes with both end brackets and slidable central brackets that allow for multiple rigging and floor standing applications.
The LEDJ Pixel Storm 6 contains 6 x 3W tri-colour LEDs. Offering full pixel mapping capabilities with individual pixel control this batten is suitable for a wide range of applications from venue uplighting to dynamic eye candy effects on stage. A digital LED display with 4 push button menu system allows for easy setup.
- 6 x 3W tri-colour LEDs (RGB)
- Beam angle: 25°
- 1114 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 2kHz refresh rate
- Pixel mapping capabilities
- DMX channels: 3/3/5 or 18 selectable
- Static colour, auto run, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0 -100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 30W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Dimensions: 135 x 575 x 125mm
- Weight: 3.6kg