A 2Box Bass Drum Trigger suitable for use with 2Box Electronic Drum setups.
For the full kit and its accessories click here
Here's what 2box have to say about the trigger
The 2Box Trigit Kick Trigger is a compact and robust trigger for acoustic kick drums which allows you to sample your acoustic kick drum into a range of unique drum sounds via an electronic drum module. With a solid metal enclosure, special foam detector and silicon covered tip the Trigit simply clips onto your kick drum and sends a signal to your drum module via the Piezo transducer allowing to sample professionally recorded kick drums or unique sound effects in live or studio scenarios.
The Trigit Kick Trigger can be used to change your existing kick drum sound into a range of unique samples via a drum module. If you own a drum module with the ability to add your own sounds the possibilities become endless. Like many professional drummers you can create your own studio quality kick samples and load them onto your module for studio quality kick drum sounds saving vast amounts of time when setting up for live shows.
Additionally the Trigit Kick trigger uses long life Piezo transducers to provide quick response and multiple articulations to ensure a natural and realistic sound.
Using the 2Box Trigit Kick Trigger you can successfully turn your existing kit into a professional sounding super kit. Simply attach the trigger to your bass drum and connect to any drum module via the 1/4" jack connection to start sampling your own unique drum sounds.
Trigit can also be used in the studio as a shortcut for drum recording for artists who normally sample their drums. The Trigit sends electronic signals to the connected hardware to provide a digital map of the drum playing thus allowing you to record cymbals with no drum spill and sample the desired drum sounds later.
- Combine any acoustic kick drum with any electronic drum module
- Professional-sounding drums even with old or poorly tuned drumheads
- Different sounds and styles with only one drum set
- Practice without keeping the neighbours awake (using silent heads)
- Long life Piezo transducer for consistent and fast triggering
- Silicon covered hooks to reduce sliding and avoid scratches
- Special foam controller with unique "memory" feature
- Standard 1/4" jack connectivity
- Robust metal housing to protect transducers against stray stick hits
- Trigger Type: Kick
- Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Transducer: Piezo
- Controller: Foam
- Attachment: Silicon Covered
- Housing: Metal