The Boss BR-80 is the ultimate guitar recording studio that fits in your pocket! BR-80 can record up to 8 tracks, provide backing tracks for the stage or rehearsal and record live shows using a built in stereo condenser mic. Whether you need to jot down an idea, or record your next gig, the BR-80 Micro-BR is up to the task!
For guitarists and in fact any musician looking for a simple recorder that they can carry around with them and record ideas at the touch of a button onto an SD card, the BR-80 does all this and more, offering effects and backing tracks too!
Here's what Boss say about the Micro-BR BR-80
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the MICRO BR BR-80 is the ultimate new portable recording and jam-along tool for guitarists and other musicians. It’s equipped with three modes to create, record, and perform your music: an eight-track MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode; an eBand mode for onstage backing tracks and phrase training; and a Live Rec mode for instantly capturing high-quality stereo recordings. You can even combine the three modes seamlessly. Record your phrase ideas using Live Rec mode, for example, and then import the recordings into MTR mode to use as foundations for song production. Once you’ve added tracks, import your finished songs into eBand mode for backing-track accompaniment at the gig. The MICRO BR BR-80 is truly a must-have for all musicians!
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included