Laney Black Country Customs by Laney Secret Path Reverb Pedal
Features 3 Inspiring Reverb Modes, Stereo Outputs & Expression Pedal Input
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 139 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Laney Black Country Customs Secret Path is a full reverb workstation packed into a small, compact pedal! Boasting 3 ambient modes that add luscious space to your guitar tones, the Secret Path is perfect for players who love to get lost in beautiful, immersive reflections!
Emulating legendary '50s/'60s spring and studio plate reverbs, the Secret Path also offers up it own unique, proprietary mode — a deep, dark and cathedral-like ambience with a sublime, brooding and dynamically-evolving shimmer.
- 3 Reverb Modes — Cover almost every essential ambient era: '50s spring, '60s plate and modern-day shimmer.
- Pre-Delay Control — Affects the amount of time between your dry and wet sounds, creating a delayed swelling effect.
- Size Knob — Adjusts the size of the space being emulated, so that you can make it sound like you're in a small room or a large hall!
- Enhanced Mode — Adds further functionality to the pedal, letting you adjust modulation or shimmer depending on which mode you're in.
- Expression Pedal Input — Enables you to control parameters in real-time. Reverb mix in standard mode, shimmer/modulation in enhanced mode.
- Stereo Outputs — Pedal can be routed into two separate amplifiers to create an engulfing ambient experience.
- Tri-Colour LED — Provides a clear visual reference for which mode the pedal is running in.
- Silent Switching — Prevents an audible "pop" when the effect is engaged. The only thing you should hear is a great-sounding product!
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58mm x 74mm x 121mm
- Weight: 0.35kg
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Paul Downing25th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer31st Aug 2020
Trusted Customer11th Jul 2020
Daniel Page26th Jun 2020
Trusted Customer25th May 2020
Mr Terence Smith28th Apr 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+