Black Country Customs by Laney Spiral Array Chorus Pedal
Features 3 Flexible Chorus Modes, Stereo Outputs & Expression Pedal Input
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 139 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Laney Black Country Customs Spiral Array is essentially 3 chorus pedals packed into one compact stompbox! Housing 3 classic modulation tones modelled on iconic mid-'70s to mid-'80s units, the Spiral Array takes you on a sweet nostalgia trip whenever you turn it on!
Whether you're looking to capture the distinctive and lush analogue sound of the 1976 Boss CE-1, the spatial digital chorus of the 1979 Roland Dimension D, or the uber-rich vibe of the 1985 Dytronics Tri Stereo Chorus — the Spiral Array gives you access to all three. This is Andy Timmons' chorus pedal of choice too, so you know it must be exceptional!
- 3 Chorus Modes — Analogue, Digital & Tri Stereo settings emulate the sounds of legendary '70s & '80s chorus units.
- Transparent Tone — Spiral Array is an "additive" pedal that embellishes your sound, it doesn't affect your core guitar tone or EQ.
- Expression Pedal Input — Lets you control the effect intensity on-the-fly!
- Stereo Outputs — Pedal can be routed into two separate amplifiers to create an immersive chorus sound.
- Tri-Colour LED — Provides a clear visual reference for which mode the pedal is running in.
- Silent Switching — Prevents an audible "pop" when the effect is engaged. The only thing you should hear is a great-sounding product!
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58mm x 74mm x 121mm
- Weight: 0.35kg
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Phil Holding18th Apr 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+