The DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. It is also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today's digital and technological advances. Coming with a detachable, proprietary cable, every element of the DT100s is replaceable, right down to the earpads.
The DT 100 offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
- Closed headphone
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing