The Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo (part of the Tweed series) was formed from a simple concept. Take a '50s Bassman or Deluxe model and add custom reverb and channel switching.
What is it?
This is a tube amp that's dripping in vintage style and sound. They've become part of the arsenal of many blues, country and rock players around the world - from professionals selling out worldwide tours, to everyday enthusiasts. This is in part due to its special circuitry, old-school features and warm, rich tone.
Behind the Scenes
Under the hood, there's an impressive array of components. The solitary 12-inch Special Design Eminence speaker receives 40-watts of power, augmented by a pair of 6L6 output tubes alongside three 12AX7 preamp tubes. The amp packs a real punch.
Two channels (drive and normal) have been especially voiced for the aforementioned rock, country and blues genres. Throw into the mix a versatile effects loop, Fender spring reverb and the two-button channel footswitch, and you've got yourself a seriously well-rounded package.
- Model Name - Reissue Blues Deluxe
- Type - All Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- Output - 40 Watts
- Speakers - 1x12 Special Design Eminence 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker
- Channels - Dual Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Covering - Genuine Tweed covering
- Weight - 45 lbs
- Dimensions - Height 18.75 inches, Width 23.5 inches, Depth 10.5 inches
- Tube Complement - 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, SS Rectifier
- Accessories - 2 Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off