With the same design as the HR824 mk2 in a smaller package, the Mackie HR624 mk2 high-resolution active studio reference monitor is the perfect alternative when space is limited.
The Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you easily tailor the sound to suit your space and taste. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, you always get accurate mix translation. Combine all this with superior bass extension, and your studio's sweet spot becomes a full-on sweet zone.
From September 12 2019, HR624 MK2 monitors come with Avid's Pro Tools First DAW and the exclusive Musician Collection which feature 23 Avid plug-ins, including the 304C Compressor and 304E EQ bundle. Get the most out of your monitors by creating great sounding tracks with Pro Tools First and the Musician Collection. Pro Tools is widely used by professionals in the recording industry and you can get a slice of the quality with the entry-level Pro Tools First.
The main features of the Mackie HR624 mk2 include:
- High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 6.7-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps –100W for LF / 40W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 45Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems