Tannoy Reveal 802 Studio Monitor (Single Unit)
More stock due on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 147 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Boasting an incredible legacy in the studio monitoring world the new range of Reveal Studio Monitors from Tannoy add yet more clarification to their impressive reputation. It is clear for all to see the decades of Tannoy’s experience in loudspeaker design, which acts as the foundation for creating these three new Reveal models.
A quick overview of the range
The Reveal 402 will provide you with stunning sound quality within an extremely compact unit. The Reveal 502 boasts absolutely premium tonal clarity no matter what genre of music you’re playing, and the Reveal 802 communicates exactly what is going on in the mix, no matter how big your demands are for low-end.
Massive amounts of power, exectued through custom-designed, extremely-efficient woofers, provide you with incredibly impressive and precise bass performance. The expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom designed drivers, which produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to join you during mixing sessions.
Each monitor comes with a 5 meter 1/8”(3.5mm) jack cable, which when combined with the AUX Link feature, allows you to plug into your monitors quickly and easily. Whether you’re mixing on the go or for the times when you just want to listen to some of your favourite music from your mobile device, it’s simple to connect.
What Tannoy say about the Reveal 802 Studio Monitor:
The custom 8" woofer and 1” tweeter tell you exactly what is going on in your mix through the finely tuned active crossover filter. Combine this with a new 100 watt bi-amp module and you get rock-solid bass at any volume.
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 802 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions. If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 802 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces
- Reference monitor ideal for personal studio monitoring
- 140 Watt custom bi-amped design delivers rock-solid bass and premium tonal clarity at any volume
- 8" custom high-efficiency low frequency driver for maximum bass response
- 1" soft-dome 'Poke-Resistant' tweeter for detailed high frequency reproduction
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Ultra-wide sweet spot allows you to move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix
- Rubberized foam base provides acoustic isolation
- Adjustable equalization to match your listening environment
- Balanced XLR input and unbalanced 1/4" TS input for maximum flexibility
- 1/8" stereo input with monitor link facility for connection of mobile devices (cable included)
- Tannoy - 90 years of British audio innovation
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 43 kHz
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- LF/Mid Range: 8" (200 mm)
- HF: 1" Soft Dome (25 mm)
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- LF/Mid Range: 75 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD: < 0.4 %
Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: ¼" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link: Mini Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link Output: Mini Jack
- HF EQ Settings: -1.5 dB HF Cut / Neutral / +1.5 dB HF Boost
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Low Frequency Alignment: Optimized Front Port
- HxWxD, inches: 15.4 x 10.0 x 11.8
- HxWxD, mm: 390 x 254 x 300
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Port Location
- Driver Arrangement
- Two-Way V
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer15th Apr 2015
Trusted Customer19th Jan 2015
Trusted Customer7th Nov 2014
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+