JBL 306P MkII 6.5" Studio Monitor (Each)
Studio-quality sound, sleek modern design, affordable price point!
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 24th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 168 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The JBL 3 Series combines studio-quality engineering with JBL’s knack for making affordable speakers. Applying their knowledge on home and portable speakers, they’ve streamlined their studio monitor design with premium sound and ease of use in mind.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- 3-position HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
Here’s what JBL say about the 306P MkII:
The next-generation JBL 306P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and, sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 56 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 56 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 47Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 39Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 39Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 92dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 110dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 92dB / 1m (-10dBV Input)
- Height: 361 mm (14.2")
- Width: 224 mm (8.8")
- Depth: 282 mm (11.1")
- Net Weight: 6.1 kg (13.42 lbs)
- Port Location
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Driver Arrangement
- Two-Way V
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+