Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
Here's what TC Electronic say about the Hall of Fame 2 Mini Reverb:
The first HOF Mini was an instant hit. To this day, so much tone in such a small and simple package is a rare thing. Hall of Fame 2 Mini Reverb picks up where its predecessor left off, taking all the tricks you’d expect from a member of the Hall of Fame family and cramming it into a tiny pedal. The tone-to-weight ratio is simply out of this world!
Drawing from our long history of crafting the finest, most natural studio reverbs for professionals, we’ve put our best minds to work on making Hall of Fame 2 Mini sound every bit as exquisite as its heritage suggests.
With an updated layout giving letting you adjust Decay, Tone and Level, we’ve managed to make Hall of Fame 2 Mini even more useable while keeping the same pedalboard-friendly footprint.
MASH – Heart of Innovation
Years in the making, and only available in select TC Electronic products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above mundane duties, such as “On” and “Off”. More importantly – MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
With Hall of Fame 2 Mini, your most transcendent shoe-gazing dreams are finally realized. An all-new Shimmer reverb algorithm provides an unearthly octave pitch shift, ensuring that your tone delivers spine-tingling euphoria in every single note. All of the onboard, next-generation algorithms give you phenomenally-realistic reverb sounds, making the revolutionary Hall of Fame 2 Mini truly limitless.
- New TonePrints
- MASH footswitch gives you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Next-generation reverb algorithms including shimmer reverb
- Dedicated knobs for Decay, Tone and Mix let you fine tune your reverb easily
- Beam all HALL OF FAME 2 reverbs into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Craft your own reverbs and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- True bypass
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path when reverb is on