Here's what RCF say about the ART 315-A Mk4:
Active speakers for live sound reinforcement and stage monitoring as well as distributed sound systems for clubs, music venues and corporate events. ART 315-A MK4 is the ideal speaker when an exceptional full range, outstanding bass reproduction and accurate high frequency delivery are required.
New Perspective on Linearity
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
Woofers and compression drivers are precision built taking advantage of RCF’s technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
Powerful Class D Amplifiers
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. ART 3 amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the ART 3 amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1M: 129 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.0'', 1.5'' v.c
- Woofer: 15'', 2.5'' v.c
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total Power: 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W Peak, 100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE
- Height: 680 mm / 26.77 inches
- Width: 405 mm / 15.94 inches
- Depth: 345 mm / 13.58 inches
- Weight: 17.1 kg / 37.7 lbs