PROMO: FREE Lexicon MPX-L Plugin October 1st - December 31st
Purchase any AKG professional headphones or wired microphone and get a free copy of the Lexicon MPX-L Plugin, simulation of the legendary Lexicon reverb, with 7 reverb engines and 25 presets. Claim by registering your product here.
Are you looking to boost your backing instruments? Maybe you have a guitar, wind section, drums or percussion you need to project and are searching for a microphone that will do the job? The AKG P4 High-Performance Dynamic Microphone can help you! With exceptional tonal clarity and precision performance, the P4 Mic offers responsive sound at a humble price! Sound is picked up from the front of the mic via its cardioid polar pattern technology and continues to mask any unwanted overspill noise from behind, also helping to prevent feedback!
What AKG say about the P4 High-Performance Dynamic Microphone:
The Perception P4 high-performance dynamic instrumental microphone delivers intense sound for use on drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps. The cardioid polar pattern makes it very easy to use, as it focuses on sound in front of the microphone while reducing feedback and unwanted noise from behind.
The Perception P4 comes in a solid metal case to withstand tough day-by-day stage use. An integrated stand adapter for snare, tom-tom and the like makes this microphone highly versatile and easy to use. The package also includes a zip bag for safe transport and storage.
- For sound pressure levels up to 157dB handles extremely loud instruments without any distortion
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use in narrow-stage environments
- Flat and sweet frequency response for neutral reproduction of your instrument's sound
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket for easy mounting on drums and mic stands
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 40 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: black
- Length: 110mm
- Height: 78mm
- Diameter: 44mm
- Net Weight: 245g