Fender Champion 40 40w 1x12 Combo Guitar Amp
Affordable first Gigging Amp
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 179 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Looking for an affordable but great sounding amp with some really cool features? Look no further than the Fender Champion 40! The ideal amp for discerning beginners, the Champion 40 represents a huge improvement over the amps that are included in electric guitar starter packs without breaking the bank!
Classic Fender and More
Fender amps are renowned for their classic american tone, and this solid State 40w is both versatile and affordable. Featuring a range of amp voices and built-in digital effects, the Champion 40 can access a wide range of tones from Jazz & country to blues, rock and even metal tones.
In keeping with its heritage, the Champion 40 features the classic "blackface looks and a single 12" Special Design speaker. this 40w Champion is perfectly powerful enough to hold its own on stage in a band setup, but also features a handy headphone output for silent practise. You also get a 1/8" stereo input for playback of MP3s/CDs so you can jam along to your favourite tracks and get that riff juuuust right!
- World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors.
- A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo Speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo.
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media player.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- FootSwitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Model Name: Champion 40, 40w
- Model Number: 2330300000
- Series: Champion
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: One - 12" Fender Special Design
- Amp Type
- Solid State
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Fender Special Design
- Number of Channels
- Effects Loop
- Speaker Sim
- Speaker Size
- Wattage Range
- 31W - 50W
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Charles Pippet10th May 2022
Trusted Customer10th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer20th Mar 2022
Graham29th Nov 2021
Joe Taylor10th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer9th Mar 2021
Mr John Thorn16th Feb 2021
Mr Barry Nessling14th Feb 2021
Kenneth PROBST28th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer28th Jan 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+