There are restrictions on shipping certain electronic drum kits outside of the UK so we would advise contacting us via our online form before placing an order to find out more information.
Alesis Electronic Drum Kits: Zoom Product Demo's
From October 28th, for a limited period only, book a personal 1-to-1 product demonstration with the European Alesis Drums Product Specialist over Zoom. Email email@example.com, and organise your demonstration of any Alesis electronic drum kit or percussion pad (subject to availability). This is all completely free! Each session will last a maximum of 20 minutes.
Please Note: you will need a drum stool and headphones (all sold separately) to get the most out of this kit.
Alesis has expanded its all-mesh electronic drum kit lineup with the Turbo Mesh. Featuring all of the crucial elements that you'd expect from a full setup, this kit allows drummers of all levels to practice and play quietly on a kit with an acoustic-like feel and response.
As its name suggests, the Turbo Mesh has been appointed with four mesh heads. Giving a more natural stick bounce, even players that are making the switch from an acoustic kit will appreciate the Turbo Electronic Drum Kit's authentic feel.
Sensitive to your playing dynamics, these 8" mesh pads will accurately respond to any small nuances in your playing. Reproducing samples that sound incredibly realistic, the Turbo Mesh will not hinder any of your playing articulation, letting you express yourself just the way you want to!
The Essentials, Quiet Design
Apart from its responsive mesh heads, the Turbo Mesh also features three 10" cymbal pads. Able to react well to fine embellishments and varying intensities, with these cymbals you'll have three vital aspects of a typical kit - a hi hat, crash cymbal and ride cymbal.
Unlike it's brother in Alesis' all-mesh series, the Nitro Mesh, the Turbo does not feature a kick pad. Instead, the Turbo Mesh comes with isolated hi hat and kick pedals, that are not physically attached to any other elements of the kit.
Although the feel may not be as genuine, these pedals are still very usable and can accurately pick up the movements in your feet. The advantage of these, particularly for the kick pedal, is that they are super quiet. This is because a beater isn't required to strike a pad, meaning that late night practice sessions won't be compromised by attentive neighbours!
With all parts installed around a Steel frame, this kit is firm and robust. With this material keeping it nice and light too, you can easily setup and dismantle the Turbo Mesh anywhere.
Turbo Drum Module, Modern Features
The Alesis Turbo Mesh's module is simple and compact, letting you easily navigate through its feature-set and sounds. Boasting 10 ready-to-play kits and 120 sounds in total, you can find the right drum tones for practically any genre.
It doesn't end there either, as the Alesis Turbo Mesh also boasts 30 built-in tracks with coaching and metronome features, letting you focus even more on your practice routine. If you're a beginner or intermediate, these thoughtful features will make a difference.
With a CD/MP3 aux input that lets you plug in and jam to your favourite tracks, the Turbo Mesh also sports a headphone output for silent practice. The Module has been appointed with stereo line outputs too, allowing you to plug into a PA system for rehearsals or even gigs!
- Mesh drum heads for a quiet yet natural response.
- Everything you need - 8” snare pad, (3) 8” tom pads, (3) 10” cymbals: hi-hat, crash, and ride; Kick pedal & Hi-hat pedal.
- Steel rack—super solid for stability and flexibility.
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key, and power supply included.
- Includes the Turbo Electronic Drum Module.
- Comes with 60 free Melodics lessons
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—120 sounds.
- 30 built-in play-along tracks, built-in coach and metronome features.
- CD/MP3 aux input to play along with your own songs.
- USB/MIDI connection for virtual instruments and recording software.
- Stereo line outputs and headphone output.
- Kits: 10 preset kits; 5 General MIDI (GM) kits
- Sequencer: 30 Patterns; 12 "Follow Me" patterns
- Resolution: 192 ticks per quarter note
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Display: 3-digit LED
- Power: 9V, 500mA, centre pin-positive
- 25-pin trigger input jack (for cable snake)
- 1/8” TRS headphone output
- 1/4” TS main outputs (right and left/mono)
- 1/8” TRS auxiliary input
- USB port (MIDI)
- Power jack
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 5.8 x 7.2 x 4.4”
- 147 x 183 x 112mm
- 1.1 lbs.