The Encore E69 captures the fiery rock character of the famous original double cut electric guitar. From the trapeze inlays to the streamlined body, there's plenty about the E69 to catch the eye. It's a great choice for beginner players after powerful chugging tones and screaming leads.
Encore beginner guitars are designed for maximum comfort in the hands of those new to the instrument. The beautifully simple E69 fits the mould with a striking lightweight body that rests nicely against the body in both sitting and standing positions.
Double cut guitars allow excellent access to the upper frets, making lead playing that bit easier to learn. The smooth maple neck allows for a strong grip for holding chords.
The horned double cut is a popular choice in rock and metal music. Equipped in the E69 are two humbucker pickups delivering on a thick, hard-hitting tone ideal when using higher amounts of gain from your amp.
Volume and tone controls designated for each pickup allow you to sculpt your sound exactly how you like.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and are great for beginners.
- Guitar strap - now you can play standing up or sitting down. Made of a strong nylon.
- Colour: Cherry Red
- Body: Basswood
- Scratchplate: 3-ply Black
- Neck: Maple – Set-Neck
- Frets: 22 fret
- Top Nut: Graphite
- Machine Heads: Guitar Tech Diecast
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickups: 2 Guitar Tech Double Coils
- Controls: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 3-Way Toggle Switch