Vox Adio Air GT - Modelling Guitar & Audio Amplifier
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 24th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 275 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Vox Adio GT is a small but mighty guitar modeling amp and audio listening device. You can listen to and jam along to your favourite tracks with 23 different guitar amp models. You've also got 19 effects on-board if you like to experiment. This way you can get tones for any style of music from rock and blues to heavier metal and clean pop sounds.
It's got Bluetooth connectivity and can be run on batteries making it incredibly portable. And having 2x 3" speakers gives it a true stereo sound which means your songs will sound as they should when played back.
- Powerful 50W high-output amp perfect for any level of player
- High-quality chassis design ensures powerful and clear sound
- 2 x 3” speakers for true stereo sound
- Stylish slant-body design for optimum sound projection
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream your music
- Eight hours of continuous operation using eight AA batteries
- Lightweight, portable design of only 2.9 kg
- VOX's proprietary VET modeling technology perfectly reproduces a high quality response
- A wide range of up to 23 different realistic amp models.
- Up to 19 types of high-quality effects for versatile playability
- Tone Room software offers a versatile choice of tones
- Bluetooth MIDI support allows parameters to be controlled wirelessly
- Delivers excellent, room-filling sound when used as an audio playback device
- AUX input jack allows convenient jam sessions and silent practising
- Acoustage function generates a virtual “surround-sound” effect
- Audio equalizer equipped with a bassilator circuit that generates a rich low-frequency range
- Noise reduction when using high-gain sounds
- Auto tuner that also supports dropped tunings, eliminating the need for an external tuner
- USB interface that lets you switch between three different routings
- Bundled with JamVOX III
- Honeycomb structure speaker frame with integrated carry handle
- Number of Amp Models: 11 (23 when using Tone Room)
- Number of Effects:
- Effects 1 types Modulation: 4 (11 when using Tone Room)
- Effects 2 types Delay/Reverb: 4 (8 when using Tone Room)
- Number of User Programs: 8 (two banks x four programs)
- Noise Reduction: Off, 1 - 4 steps
- Audio Equaliizer: Off, Loud, Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
- Wireless Method: Bluetooth (A2DP Sink) Bluetooth low energy (MIDI)
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 25 W x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms
- Speakers:2 x 3"
- Power Supply: 8 x AA batteries or the included AC adapter (DC 19V)
- Current Consumption: 3.42 A (When Using Batteries: 200 mA)
- Dimensions: 360 x 165 x 163 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Included Items: AC adapter, Power cord, JamVOX III download card
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Shane Wakefield22nd Oct 2021
Mr David Allen31st Oct 2020
Steve Garbutt18th Sep 2020
Mr Greg North30th Aug 2020
Mr Eddie Robinson27th Jul 2020
Mr Peter Graham28th Jun 2020
Stuart Lord20th May 2020
Christopher Stead20th May 2020
Mr Stephen Wheeler13th Apr 2020
Trusted Customer21st Nov 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+