Here's What Alesis Say:
Lifelike Sound and Feel
Bring home an authentic piano-playing experience with the Alesis Prestige Artist, a full-featured digital piano with graded hammer-action keys and 30 incredibly realistic built-in sounds. This is the perfect substitute to owning a full-size acoustic piano, with premium multi-sampled voices, 256 max polyphony, and a custom-voiced 50W micro-array speaker system that sounds full and brilliant regardless of room position and surface placement. The Prestige Artist’s sturdy design is substantial yet compact and lightweight so you can play, store, or bring it with you anywhere you’d like. The intuitive OLED screen and control panel makes changing sounds and other settings a breeze. Full of features for beginners and professionals alike, the
Prestige Artist excels in any situation.
Multi-Sampled Voices Provide Unparalleled Realism
Like other stringed and percussion instruments, pianos are known for their expressiveness. Experienced pianists know how important it is for emotion and nuance to shine through during a performance. That’s why the Prestige Artist utilises multisampling technology to deliver a lifelike playing experience that responds to your touch just like an acoustic instrument. Every one of the 30 built-in voices has been crafted with the same multi-sample technology and painstaking attention to detail. These voices, along with 256-note max polyphony and a pristinely clear 50W speaker system allow the Prestige Artist to deliver a sonic experience unmatched by anything other than the real thing.
Powerful Feature and Intuitive Control
The Prestige Artist has all the features needed to help you learn, practice, and perform. Lesson Mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice, perfect for students to follow along with their piano instructor or duet with another player. Want to hear how your playing is coming along? Record Mode lets you to record and then listen back to your performance, while the built-in Metronome keeps you in time. To add some dimension to your sound, there are Layer and Split Modes, 5 selectable Reverb FX Types, and an arpeggiator. The Prestige Artist features an OLED display screen with an intuitive UI, so you can select and adjust settings with ease. The 50W micro-array speaker system is powerful and clear, but when it’s time to hit the stage or studio the ¼” stereo outputs will connect to any mixer or powered amplifier. For private practice, plug in to either of the front-facing headphone jacks to automatically mute the speaker system. The Prestige Artist
has you covered with all the connections you need.
Over 60 Free Interactive Lessons from Melodics
Melodics is the best way to build your skills and confidence with your digital piano. Download Melodics to your desktop or tablet for practice that’s fun, relevant & effective, with huge lesson variety and a learning structure that puts you in charge. You’ll learn with instant feedback, playing great sounding music from modern genres.
Includes 3-Months of Skoove Premium
Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano—featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalogue filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music. Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer any of your questions. New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire
with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
Includes 2-Months of TakeLessons | Live
The Alesis Prestige Artist includes TWO MONTHS of FREE live video lessons from TakeLessons, America’s largest lessons company. You’ll learn faster than ever with live classes with real, expert teachers! Raise your hand, ask questions, interact with other class members, and have fun! Take as many classes as you want - there are hundreds of classes each month to pick from.
- 88 full-sized graded hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response
- 30 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 256 max polyphony provides an unmatched realistic playing experience
- 50W (2x25W) micro-array speaker system sounds loud, clear, and realistic in any setting
- Intuitive UI with OLED display screen makes changing settings fast and easy
- Easily adjustable Reverb FX with 5 different selectable types; Built-in arpeggiator
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in Metronome can be easily adjusted from 30-280 beats per minute
- Stereo 1/4” (6.35mm) outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- 1/4” (6.35mm) and 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone outputs mute the speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Piano-style sustain pedal, music rest, and power adapter included