Tascam US-1x2HR 1-In / 2-Out USB Audio Interface
4 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 19th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 93 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What TASCAM say About the US-1x2HR:
When one mic input is enough
The US-1x2HR is the smallest member of the Tascam US-HR series of high-resolution USB audio interfaces. It has one mic and one instrument input and is therefore particularly suitable for simple and intuitive guitar/vocal recording with a computer.
The included loopback function and support for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio), however, makes it also an excellent choice for podcast creation and live streaming. Last but not least, it is a perfect solution for feeding an amplifier system with music from a computer in high quality, for example for a birthday party.
Lower noise and distortion – better sound than ever
The compact US-1x2HR incorporates a wealth of features, including high audio resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz, ultra-low latency with a Windows buffer size starting at four samples, Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers with 48-volt phantom power for superior sound quality with ultra-low noise, a robust USB Type C connector, and a rich assortment of included software to start producing audio right away.
The lightweight interface is ideal for mobile recording and production using an iPhone or iPad with the included Cubasis LE so you can take it to your practice room, use it to report from a live event, or capture nature sounds outdoors.
Usability is key
All US-HR models offer a unique dye-cast aluminium honeycomb structure on the side panels with a slight upward tilt. This design not only results in a sleek, eye-catching design, it also provides just the right amount of weight so the interface won’t move when cables are connected or disconnected. Equally important, the upward tilt offers the ergonomic benefit of being angled in such a way as to make the interface easy to work with.
If you need an uncluttered, easy-to-use audio interface with two inputs and two outputs, very low noise, low distortion and superb sound quality, the Tascam US-1x2HR can be your reliable partner for many years.
- Advanced version of our popular US-1x2 with even better sound quality
- Provides two audio inputs and two audio outputs to a Windows or Mac computer or iOS device
- Audio resolution up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for iOS connection
- Hardware features
- One XLR microphone input with switchable phantom power
- One 6.3-mm TRS analogue input selectable between line level (balanced) and instrument level (unbalanced, for direct connection of a guitar or bass)
- Two line inputs with RCA connectors on the rear can be used instead of the front inputs
- One high-quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) microphone pre-amp with ultra-low noise (EIN: –128 dBu)
- Wide input gain range of 58 dB, ideal for dynamic microphones
- Stereo line output
- Direct monitor option for low-latency monitoring
- Headphones output delivering 18 mW per channel
- Independent level controls for line and phones outputs
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Rugged aluminium body
- Angled industrial design for ease-of-use on a desktop
- Software features
- In-house developed driver for Windows devices ensures stable operation with low latency
- The buffer size for Windows can be selected up from 4 samples to facilitate a recording environment with ultra-low latency
- Each input can be switched on/off individually
- Input monitor mode can be selected between stereo and mono
- A loopback function allows two audio channels from the computer to be merged with the input signals and send this mix to the streaming or communication software
- Input and computer signals can each be selected between stereo and mono
- A slider lets you adjust the broadcast level
- Switchable auto power save mode to reduce battery consumption on the laptop/tablet computer in mobile use
- Automatic update function available for software, driver and firmware updates (you can install new updates with the press of a button)
- Compatible with major DAW software
- Bundled with Cubase LE and Cubasis LE3, IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 SE and Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited (free 3-month subscription)
- USB cable (type C to type A) included as standard
- PC Connectivity
- Bus Powered
- Microphone Inputs
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Jan 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+