Behringer HD300 Heavy Distortion Pedal
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 15 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Behringer say about the HD300 Heavy Distortion:
When you’re ready to go beyond the “normal” boundaries of distortion, you’re ready for the sizzling sound of the HEAVY DISTORTION HD300 – a powerful dual-distortion pedal with a massive gain boost for superthick, heavy low-end punch and endless sustain.
In addition to providing loads of outrageous distortion, the HD300 allows you to really crank up the bottom-end and gain – for the ultimate heavy metal barrage!
Just Turn a Few Knobs
With its dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level control, you can easily dial in a trademark sound all your own. The status LED tells you when the pedal is activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode. Power your HD300 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Pushes distortion to the extreme by producing crushing, bottom-heavy distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dual distortion with gain boost circuitry to give you super thick and heavy distortion with brutal low-end punch and endless sustain
- Dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+