If you’re looking for a microphone that delivers wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise and is USB-compatible with your favourite devices, Behringer BU100 is the perfect solution whether you’re podcasting, gaming or conferencing.
- Portable and sturdy condenser microphone ideal for work and free-time activities
- 3.55mm headphone output to monitor while you speak or record
- Built-in microphone mute switch with LED indicator
- USB-powered and compatible with laptop, Pc, Mac and more
- Made of die-cast metal for extreme durability and sturdiness
- Equipped with friction pad to avoid movement and with peg holes for optional wall mounting
HERE'S WHAT BEHRINGER SAY ABOUT THE BU100:
BU100 – Studio-Grade USB Boundary Microphone
Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, you want a USB microphone that delivers a wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise floor. Our BU100 microphone provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!
Monitor and Control
Connect your headphones via 3.5 mm audio out port to monitor with zero-latency while you speak. The built-in easy microphone mute switch with status indicator LED is very handy in some live streaming situations!
The plug and play USB interface works with a variety of desktop computers, laptops, tablet PC and USB power supported mobile phones. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box!
Sturdy yet Portable
The BU100 microphone is made of die-cast metal to withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording/podcasting marathons. Since it can be powered directly from your laptop’s USB port, you can take it anywhere to record your acoustic instruments or vocals when the moment inspires you. A friction pad underneath prevents movement over any surface, and peg holes are provided at the base for optional wall mounting.