BC Rich USA Custom Shop Limited Edition Stranger Things "Eddie's" NJ Warlock Electric Guitar Replica in Relic Crackle
Available in limited quantities and highly collectible! Secure yours while you still can, before they're lost to the Upside Down forever!
Limited to 200 Worldwide!
More stock due on Sat 15th Oct 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 4499 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The USA Custom Shop Limited Edition Stranger Things "Eddie's" NJ Warlock is the result of a collaboration between BC Rich and Netflix's massively popular series Stranger Things. Built on a foundation of an Alder body, "Eddie's Guitar" boasts a sleek Maple neck with BC Rich's Shredzilla ultra slim neck contour, which is built for speed! An Ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets allows for huge string bends and wide vibrato, whilst offering a smooth playing feel up and down the neck.
At the heart of the Warlock is a pair of mind-flaying DiMarzio humbuckers, delivering searing high gain tones that would surprise even the most discerning of Demagorgons! In the bridge position is a D Activator X™ and in the neck, the legendary Super Distortion™. A Kahler 2300 Series Professional Tremolo and Floyd Rose Locking R3 nut ensure the Warlock stays perfectly in tune no matter how many guitar acrobatics you perform. Simple controls for volume and tone put a host of tone tweaking options at your fingertips, along with a three-way blade switch. A "Hellfire Club" neck plate and "Stranger Things" back plate are a nice touch and make the Warlock a must-have for fans of the show!
"Eddie's Guitar" is available in two striking finishes - Relic Crackle and Liquid Black, and includes a custom “Hellfire Club” hardshell case.
- Warlock Body Shape - Arguably BC Rich's most iconic design, the Warlock offers incredible access to the upper frets for exceptional comfort and playability.
- DiMarzio Deactivator™ & Super Distortion™ Pickups - The perfect blend of power and tone with enriched harmonic qualities! The Super Distortion was the first pickup specifically designed to push a tube amp into total overdrive, and is still the standard by which all other high-output pickups are measured.
- Kahler 2300 Series Professional Tremolo - This versatile locking tremolo system ensures rock solid tuning stability no matter how hard you play. Dive bomb to your heart's content without having to retune every five minutes!
- Limited Edition Neck and Back Plate - These custom appointments make the "Stranger Things" Warlock a fantastic choice for avid fans of the show and collectors alike.
- Custom “Hellfire Club” Hardshell Case - This durable hard case offers convenient protection against bumps, dings and demons when it's time to enter the Upside Down!
- Body Shape: Warlock
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Crackle Paint
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour for Speed
- Scale Length: 24 5/8"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Extra Jumbo 57110's
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Locking R3
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: Harpoon
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Kahler 2300 Series Professional Tremolo Guitar Bridge System (Flat Mount)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Tunning Machines
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Dual Adjust
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Super Distortion™ Black Bobbins, Made in USA - F-Spaced (51.05mm)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio D Activator X™ Black Bobbins, Made in USA - F-Spaced (51.05mm)
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Special Electronics: 500K Linear pots
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: D’Addario NYXL 09-42 high carbon steel strings that further stabilize tuning consistency and are more break-resistant than standard nickel and stainless-steel strings.
- Case: Hard Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable