Introduced in 1992, the Corvette bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Dirk Lance (Incubus) and Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) using them, you know they’re incredibly good instruments.
This RockBass model is an affordable, short-scale version of Warwick’s German-built Corvette, yet still provides you with immense tones and playability – punching well above its price-point.
The Corvette Basic model is equipped with active MEC J/J pickups, providing that unique Warwick tone that has been heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active 2-Way electronics give you great control over your sound, making this a very versatile bass that can be used for a variety of styles.
The RockBass Corvette model has an Alder body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone with a solid low-end. A bolt-on maple neck delivers a snappy attack, with the Rosewood fingerboard giving a classy-look to the instrument that feels smooth under the fingers.
Warwick basses are renowned for their incredible quality and sounds, and their RockBass line offers all of their bass-building expertise but at more affordable prices.
With several different bass lines on offer, you can be sure to find the perfect bass to meet your performance needs. Their construction offers brilliant playability, with tonewoods and electronics that provide amazing tones and versatility for any style of music.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 30.75"
- Width Nut: 38.5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,5 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 63.4 mm / 2.5"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape Top & Back side
- Bodywood: Alder body
- Pickups: Active MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume / balance / treble /bass
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Solid Black High Polish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Red Strings: 045" - 105" (42200M)
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Included accessories: Hex key tools