Personally designed in collaboration with Squire, the Gary Jarman Signature Bass is an amalgam of features from The Cribs bassist's favourite Fender instruments. Much more than the sum of its parts, it sports a growling P Bass split-coil middle pickup for roaring, punchy tone while the hybrid body has a style all its own. A HiMass bridge with three vintage-style brass saddles adds sustain and attack to its already penetrating voice for a unique sound. Jazz Bass control knobs, a metal control plate and original Precision Bass headstock complete the package for distinctive aesthetic appeal.
- Series: Artist Models
- Neck: Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard, "C" Shape
- Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
- Scale Length: 32" (813 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass
- Pickups: Vintage-style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Vintage tint on neck, Brass Saddles on high mass bridge, 3 Ply Pearloid Pickguard, Treble side thumb rest and Jazz Bass knobs.