Epiphone Embassy Pro Bass in Ebony
Here's what Epiphone say about the Embassy Pro
Epiphone presents the new Embassy PRO Bass, inspired by the rare 60s classic and commemorating the 60th anniversary of Epiphone joining the Gibson Family of Instruments.
Featuring new ProBucker™ #760 Bass Humbuckers and improved hardware including a Tune-o-matic bridge, a 1960s-inspired “claw” tailpiece, and 2-on-a-side Premium 17:1 ratio tuners for better balance.
- Classic 60s design with improved balance and hardware
- Vintage style ProBucker #760 Bass Humbuckers
- Re-designed 60s era Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 34"
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with pearloid "Epiphone" logo
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-layer (Black/White) with printed "E" in white
- Fingerboard: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: none
- Nut Artificial: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Pickguard: Antique Ivory Color = 3-layer (Black/White/Black) Dark Cherry & Ebony Color = (White/Black/White)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-Cast Bass; 17-1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760-2N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 1N Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Blend
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Historic Epiphone "Barrel" knobs with metal inserts
- Bridge: 1960's TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
- Tailpiece: 1960's "Claw" Tailpiece
- Output Jack: Rim-mounted, "barrel" style; metal
Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 20 December 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Thursday, 20 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery