Chowny Retrovibe Volante Bass Maple Neck, Vintage Blue
The retro looking Volante brings classic tones and then some. With Parallel and series pickup switching options, as well as dedicated volume and tone knobs for each pickup the Volante is incredibly versatile.
Who are Chowny?
The ethos behind Chowny is simple, packing in as much as they can without inflating the entry level price point. Designed in the UK, and built in China, they feature bone nuts, locking tuners and not a single cut corner in sight.
Chowny are really gunning for the best value range bringing serious quality, style and feel at an amazing price point.
Here's what Chowny say about the Volante
The P/J pickups allow you to dial in all those classic tones then the series/parallel switch allows you to access even more.
Each pickup has its own volume and tone controls. Think of it as an "unstacked" '62 Jazz with added series/parallel options.
The maple neck and fretboard have a vintage finish and the high-mass bridge allows either top-loading or thru-body stringing and the body is solid alder.
- Body : Alder
- Neck wood : Hard Maple
- Fingerboard : Maple, 9.5" radius
- Width at nut : 38mm
- Neck width at heel : 64mm
- Scale length : 865mm / 34"
- String spacing : 19mm
- Bridge : High mass, top or through load
- Pickups : 1 x P, 1 x J
- Controls : 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Extra Controls : Series/Parallel toggle
- Weight : 9.2lbs
Available For Order
Normally available in 14 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 14 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.