Chowny CHB-1 Semi-Hollow Bass, Two Tone Burst
The CHB-1 is a Semi-Hollow, short scale bass with a flamed maple top and two humbucker pickups. This was the original Chowny model and brings a modern, punchy tone to these gorgeous traditional looking basses.
With twin F holes and Artec Vintage Style Humbuckers, the CHB-Series will turn heads everywhere you go.
Who are Chowny?
The ethos behind Chowny is simple, packing in as much as they can without inflating the entry level price point. Designed in the UK, and built in China, they feature bone nuts, locking tuners and not a single cut corner in sight.
Chowny are really gunning for the best value range bringing serious quality, style and feel at an amazing price point.
Here’s what Chowny say about the CHB-1
Chowny Bass CHB-1 is a Semi-Hollow construction short scale bass that is available in both left and right handed configuration.
The 2017 edition features better access to the top frets and upgraded components.
It has maple construction and an ebony fretboard with 22 frets. Two Humbucking Pickups supply a versatile sound.
This model has flamed maple top and chrome hardware.
- Body: Maple Body with Flamed Maple Top
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony with Mother-Of-Pearl Inlays
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 31 / 780mm Short Scale
- Pickups: Twin Artec Vintage Style Humbuckers
- Tuners: Locking Chrome Pegs
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: Floating Style Bridge
- Bridge Plate: Chrome
- Strings: D’Darrio Roundwound
- Binding: 5 Layer Binding
Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 12 July 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Thursday, 12 July 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.