The Squier Affinity Precision PJ is based on the genuine Fender design that effectively brought the electric bass guitar into the modern era. The Precision bass (or P-bass as it's often called) has lasted the test of time and is the favoured bass of many rock and pop musicians. Because Squire are made by Fender, you're getting the real article at an affordable price.
This limited edition model features a classic 3 tone sunburst finish just like the earliest P basses in production. Old school vibes galore! Limited edition Squier instruments don't stick around for long, so grab one now before they're all gone...
Here's what Squier say about the Affinity Precision Bass:
The best value available in today's bass guitar designs, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with updated features. The addition of a punchy Jazz Bass® bridge pickup to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass® pickup makes this instrument one of the most tonally versatile basses you'll ever play.
THREE-PLY BLACK/WHITE/BLACK PICKGUARD
The three-ply black/white/black pickguard is a classic stylish touch that looks great.
"PJ" PICKUP CONFIGURATION
This Precision Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling Precision Bass middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, popularly known as a "PJ" pickup configuration.
TWO-COLOR HEADSTOCK LOGO
The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard