Epiphone Toby Deluxe-IV Bass in Trans Black
The Toby is back! Originally designed by legendary bass maker Micheal Tobias the Toby Deluxe IV takes the classic design and brings it to an all new audience with this great entry model. If you are brand new to bass guitar or you are looking for an inexpensive workhorse you can not go wrong with this Tobias bass.
Great Value Quality
Produced by Epiphone this bass guitar is designed to be as strong as can be so you can rely on it for years to come. Made with a Radiata body with Hard Rock maple neck this guitar will be lightweight and feel great in the hands so nothing gets in the way of your playing.
Tobias basses have always been designed to be incredibly lightweight and comfortable to play. This is thanks to genius of Micheal Tobias and his many years of designing bass guitars for some of the best artists in the world. From the large top horn to the asymmetrical neck carve this bass will please even the most experienced of bass players.
In this bass you will find a set of J bass style single coil pickups designed by the guys at Tobias which deliver a wide range of different sounds thanks to the diverse EQ available on the front. This range of controls include some very cool active circuitry including Tobais's own one shaping Tonexpressor control. This allows you to dial in the perfect stage sound every time quickly and easily.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Toby Deluxe IV Bass in Trans Black
Toby Deluxe IV
Epiphone is proud to reintroduce the classic bass that players have been waiting for, the Toby Deluxe IV. With it's roots in the original designs of Michael Tobias and introduced over 10 years ago, the "Toby" brought real innovation to modern bass players. And now, Epiphone and Tobias team up to bring back this classic design, once again putting cutting edge sounds and designs in the hands of all musicians.
The Toby Deluxe IV features the classic ergonomic body shape that bassists find so easy to play, providing a focused, 'finished' sound that has all the punch of an upright bass with all the clear detail of an electric. And now, the Toby Deluxe IV comes with an Active Tonexpressor Bass Enhancement Control for making creative blends and fine adjustments to cut through dense mixes.
- Body: radiata
- Neck: hard maple
- Neck Shape:
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, extended with recessed bolts/washers
- Machine Heads: premium die-cast 17: 1
- Scale Length: 34”
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Bridge Pickup: Tobias TBT™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Tobias TBR™ Single-Coil
- Controls: 1 - Master Volume, 1 – Pickup blend with center detent, 1 – Bass Cut, 1 – Treble Cut
- Knobs: Knurled, all metal
- Bridge: Flush-mount, low-profile, fully adjustable
- Truss Rod: Metal, fully adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: ABS - Black at body end
- Color: Alpine White (AW), ebony (EB)
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.7 lbs
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 20 November 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery