Epiphone Thunderbird Classic IV in Vintage Sunburstwith USA pickups
The Epiphone Thunderbird Classic IV combines Epiphone's legendary build quality and value for money body construction with Gibson's no holds barred, no expense spared USA made pickups. You know it makes sense! The pickups are often the weak link when it comes to value guitars but with the Classic IV you get the best pickups available!
Here's what Epiphone say about the Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO
A Rock Classic Returns with Gibson TB-Plus Humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets The Thunderbird IV was first introduced in 1963 and instantly became one of rock's most recognizable bass guitar designs. For almost five decades, the Thunderbird has powered artists as varied as Nikki Sixx, The Who, Kings of Leon, Cheap Trick, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steely Dan and The Silversun Pickups. Turn on your radio and you'll hear a Thunderbird bass. Now, Epiphone takes all the vintage mojo of the original Thunderbird IV and sends it flying into the future with Gibson TB Plus humbuckers with ceramic magnets and all the 'Bird's original styling and features intact.
The Thunderbird IV was one of the most radical designs to come out of the Gibson and Epiphone Kalamazoo factory in the early '60s, thanks to legendary automotive designer Ray Dietrich, who was asked to put a new twist on solidbody guitars and basses. The sound of the Thunderbird IV was as cutting edge as its design and now the Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO returns with all of Epiphone's first-class quality and a lifetime guarantee, but without the hassles of owning (or hiding) a vintage instrument.
Like all Epiphone instruments, the Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO comes with Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson 24/7/365 customer service. Visit your Authorized Epiphone Dealer today and soar to a new future with the Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO.
- Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Historic 60's era Thunderbird profile
- Classic 3-point adjustable bridge
- Body: mahogany body wings
- Neck: 7-ply mahogany/walnut
- Neck Profile: 1960s rounded bass profile
- Neck joint: through-neck
- Fingerboard: rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20-medium jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Neck Pickup: Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Bridge: classic style 3-point adjustable Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
- Controls: -neck volume, -bridge volume, -master tone
- Tuners: black die-cast 17:1 ratio
- Hardware: black
- Control knobs: black TopHats with chrome metal inserts
- Optional: hard case with black vinyl exterior, gray plush interior and chrome hardware
- Color: Alpine White and Vintage Sunburst
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 23 August 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.