Introduced in 1992, the Corvette bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Dirk Lance (Incubus) and Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) using them, you know they’re incredibly good instruments.
This RockBass model is an affordable version of Warwick’s German-built Corvette, yet still provides you with immense tones and playability – punching well above its price-point.
Corvette models are equipped with active MEC J/J pickups, providing that unique Warwick tone that has been heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active 2-Way electronics give you great control over your sound, making this a very versatile bass that can be used for a variety of styles.
The RockBass Corvette model has an Alder body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone with a solid low-end. A bolt-on maple neck delivers a snappy attack, with the Rosewood fingerboard giving a classy-look to the instrument that feels smooth under the fingers.
- Swamp Ash body
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneers
- Rosewood fingerboard (fretless with tigerstripe ebony fingerboard)
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Fingerboard radius: 4-string = 504 mm (20"), 5-string = 664 mm (26")
- 2 Passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- Passive electronics
- 2x Volume (Push/Pull for pickup splitting), 1 x Tone control
- Patented Easy Access electronics compartment
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick two-piece bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III