Ibanez EHB1265MS-NML 5-String Multi-Scale Bass Guitar in Natural Mocha Low Gloss
Bartolini® BH2 pickups. Includes gig bag.
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1059 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Ibanez EHB1265MS-NML is an ultra modern, multi-scale five string bass, designed with playability and versatility in mind. Featuring an ergonomically shaped Ash body with a stunning Walnut top, the EHB1265MS-NML will have your back regardless of your musical preference. The EHB1265MS-NML boasts player friendly features from every angle, including a slanted body back and rounded body edge for exceptional comfortable and luminescent side dot inlays so you won't lose your way on a dark stage!
Loaded with a pair of Bartolini BH2 Pickups and with a plethora of EQ tweaking options on board, the EHB1265MS-NML will do anything from funk, to metal without breaking a sweat! A MR5HS mono rail bridge with string spacing adjustable saddles allows for incredibly accurate intonation and tuning stability whilst maximising string vibration transfer.
- Ergonomic Body Design - The EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing.
- Slanted Body Back - The top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slightly closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
- Chambered, Rounded Edge Body - Its contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session.
- Scooped Cut on Body Back - There is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access.
- 9pc Panga Panga/Walnut Neck w/Graphite Reinforcement Rods - Provides superior note attack, tight lows and increased sustain.
- Luminescent Side Dot Inlays - Provides clear visibility in dark environments.
- Bartolini® BH2 Pickups - Provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- Vari-Mid 3-Band EQ w/EQ Bypass Switch - Features a variable mid-frequency control which allows you to dial in an incredibly wide range of sounds. There is also an EQ bypass switch for passive operation with the treble control acting as a passive tone control when the EQ is bypassed.
- MR5HS Mono Rail Bridge w/String Spacing Adjustable Saddles - Designed especially for the EHB basses and features wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer, and the saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter what playing style. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
- Top Material: Walnut
- Body Material: Ash
- Material: 9pc Panga Panga/Walnut w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Profile: EHB5
- Scale Length: 33"-35" Multi-Scale
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Panga Panga
- Fingerboard Radius: 500mm
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Inlays: Off-set Abalone dot - Luminescent side dots
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: MR5HS mono rail w/string spacing adjustable saddles
- Strap Buttons: Schaller S-Locks strap pins
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® BH2 (Passive)
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini® BH2 (Passive)
- Controls: Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Output Jack: 1/4" - Neutrik locking jack
- Strings Gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130 - D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- Case: Gigbag included
- Accessories: Detachable Finger ramp
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer23rd Mar 2022
DW19th Mar 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable