Boss BCK-24 Pedalboard Cable Kit - 24 Connectors, 24ft cable
The BOSS Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customizable system requires only the tightening of a single ground screw on each connector, with no cable stripping required.
Our compact bi-directional connectors are engineered to allow straight or right-angle connections, and enable you to place your pedals as close as 1 cm apart.
Premium 24K gold plated contacts ensure the most precise sound reproduction available. The low-capacitance, studio-grade cable is ultra-pliable for clean cable management, and is manufactured with oxygen-free copper and braided shielding for quiet operation and lasting durability.
- Solderless technology for simple and quick assembly
- Bi-directional barrel design with 24K gold-plated contacts
- Low-capacitance cable preserves your tone
- 2.5 mm screwdriver included
- Other kit sizes available: BCK-2, BCK-6, BCK-12
8 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 20 August 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
8 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99