The OBP-2 is designed to add a seriously fat tone to your bass guitar. You’ll have access to +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5 kHz. This lets you select the precise frequencies required to sit comfortably in any particular type of mix. The small size allows this preamp to fit in small control spaces – making it perfect for just about any model.
- Stacked Bass/Treble Pot
- Bass control: plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz
- Treble control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100 ohm 9 or 18 volts operation
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95 dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6.50 inches
- Low noise discrete FET input stage, center detent 50 K linear pots, with a dual concentric pot available
- Dimensions: 0.98″W x 0.98″L x 0.59″D