The tower of power pumping through a stack of 10-inchers is the legendary bass tone for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. Still need more- Lean on the Character control for the fat distortion of Crimson and King's X. It all sounds massive DI. Clean SVT thump to dirty earthquaking rump, you dial it in.
- Level: Sets the overal level of the signal
- Drive: Sets the amount of overdrive put on the signal
- Character: Moves the sound through generations of different amps in the pedals style modifying the attack and response.
- Low: Sets the level of the low frequencies
- Mid: Sets the level of the mid frequencies
- High: Sets the level of the high frequencies
- Speaker Simulation: Turns the speaker simulation on or off so you can run direct in to a PA system or in to your guitar amp