Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Subway Bass DI-Preamp pedal combines the most essential features of Mesa Boogie's Subway D-800 amplifier - in a compact format with convenient connectivity options. The perfect "grab and go" solution for bassists who prioritise portability over sheer power, the Subway DI-Preamp pumps out unmistakable Mesa bass through any connected PA system or audio interface - making it a fantastic live and studio tool.
There are lots of bass preamp pedals out there, but Mesa Boogie's Subway Bass DI-Preamp is a cut above most. With switchable input settings, you can optimise the input gain depending on the pickups in your bass guitar - whether passive or active. Able to cater for practically any bass, the DI-Preamp's comprehensive control-set adds to its versatility too.
Featuring classic shelving-type tone controls that handle the bass and treble frequencies, these essential tone-sculpting dials are accompanied by a semi-parametric mid band that enables precise shaping of the mid-range, with a switchable 'deep' mode to round out the voicing options.
Plenty of Output Options
The DI-Preamp boasts balanced XLR preamp and direct outputs with a pin 1 lift feature for both, as well as a pre/post source switch for the direct output to handle stage and front-of-house duties. An unbalanced ¼” preamp out expands the interconnect possibilities even further.
When you need great tone and flexibility on the fly dates, or simply want a backup standing ready in the gig bag - the Subway Bass DI-Preamp offers maximum tone for minimum carry.
- Preamp Type: Solid-State Preamp derived from Subway D-800
- Chassis Material: Aluminium
- Convection or Fan Cooling: Convection
- Number of Channels & Input Options: 1x 1/4" with Active/Passive Switch
- Preamp Details: Solid-State Preamp featuring Input Gain, Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
- Outputs: Instrument-Thru Output, Balanced XLR Mic Level (DI) Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches, Line Level Preamp Outputs - Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp)
- Extra Preamp Features: AC or Battery Powered, auto-switches to battery if AC fails and battery is installed
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 1.26 Lbs.
- Height: 2.51"
- Width: 6.875"
- Depth: 5.27"