The Hamstead Subspace Intergalactic Drive Pedal is as out of this world as its name suggests. Designed and manufactured here in the UK, the pedal features an all-analogue design and takes one giant step forward in drive pedal innovation. Highly versatile and optimised for low frequencies, the Subspace treads new ground – making it a perfect, fresh addition to your pedalboard!
Craft Your Sound
Subspace provides a platform for experimentation and creativity. A re-voiced circuit working in conjunction with parallel dry control lets you meticulously build your preferred sound. You’ll be able to do this without your original signal losing any of its low frequencies or overall character. There are many nuances and contrasting tones to discover here. Oversaturated, glitchy fuzz and focused distortion are easily achievable, alongside a vintage, valve-like overdrive and clean boost (with tone shaping). The sound possibilities are absolutely endless!
Bring out the Bass (and Guitar)
Hamstead’s pedal was originally produced with bass guitar compatibility at the forefront. However, this model also works brilliantly with guitars; providing you with a whole frontier’s worth of alternative sounds and sonic possibilities. It even allows for frequency-specific clipping for a number of other instruments such as drum machines, synths and keyboards.
- -10dB Input Gain Switch
- Oversaturated, Glitchy Fuzz
- Mid-Boosted Drive
- +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost and Cut
- Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost
- Defined High Gain Distortion
- Warm, Vintage Overdrive
- Frequency Specific Clipping
- Powerful, Versatile Tone Shaping
- 3 Clipping Circuits
- Optical OptoKick Footswitch (Silent and Reliable Switching)
- Compact, Durable Build
- All-Analogue Design
- Weight: 500g / 1.2lbs
- Dimensions: 70w x 130d x 65h mm (inc. Hardware)
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Designed and Manufactured in Britain
- Power Requirement: 9V DC Only, 60mA (Centre Negative)