The Drive Me Crazy brings a high gain distortion pedal to your setup. It is optimised for electric guitars, but also offers a new, impressive tone for your bass. It was developed by EBS in conjunction with a number of top Swedish session guitarists – making it suitable for professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Turn It Up
This pedal will blow your socks off. Turn up the drive knob and you’ll receive a powerful amount of gain. It takes any clean guitar combo amp and turns it into a full force, high gain stack. This simple piece of gear can completely overhaul your sound!
- Analogue High-Gain Distortion
- Thin, Normal or Deep Character Switch
- Volume, Tone & Drive Controls
- True Bypass
- Optimised for Electric Guitars, But Still Sounds Great with a Bass
- Compact Build & Recessed Jacks (Takes up Less Space Within Your Pedalboard)
- Dual Drive Engines
- Low-Range Compensation
- Weight: 0.68lbs / 310g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.4" x 4.33" x 1.77"
- 9-12V DC