Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This pedal is in good condition. It has a few small marks but it looks good and works fine. Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
Always thinking of our fat-stringed brethren, we had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can't get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. It's that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25"L x 5.25"W x 2.25"H.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.