Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus Compact PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
Looking for a new pedal? something to give your bass sound more variety? The Boss bass pedal range is a great place to start.
This great chorus pedal is designed specifically to accommodate the range and applications for the electric bass. To avoid muddiness you can control the effected frequency range using the low filter knob.
With Boss pedals rigid construction you can really put your foot down.
What does a Chorus pedal do?
Basically what a chorus pedal does is repeat the input signal, the notes you play, at very close intervals, were talking milliseconds, to make the output sound like multiple guitars are playing. When you increase the depth, it increases the intensity of the effect, in other words, it make it sound as if there are more voices. When you adjust the rate (or delay time) it simply makes the repeats occur closer together or farther apart.
Here's What Boss Say About the CEB-3 Bass Chorus Pedal
A Chorus Pedal With Built-In Crossover
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Buffered bypass
- DEPTH (Modulation depth) knob
- RATE (Modulation rate) knob
- LOW FILTER knob
- E.LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)ConnectorsINPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 22 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: Approx. 24 hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 43 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 450 g (1 lb)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99