Amptweaker Bass Tight Fuzz Pedal
After introducing the immensely popular TightFuzz it was only a matter of time till bass players the world over got thiers. The Bass TightFuzz has all the same vintage tones as its guitar cousin, re-tweaked for bass guitar by moving the Tight, Edge and Tone down an octave, and also includes Amptweaker’s popular Dry Low knob which lets you blend dry low end with the Fuzz.
Customise your tone
The Bass TightFuzz includes a Tone control to tame the fuzzy edges and the Tight control, a mainstay of Amptweaker pedals, which varies the pick attack from smooth and thick to tight and aggressive. You can get all kinds of great fuzz tones from this pedal.
This control changes the output stage from a softer, lower gain Germanium to a heavier, high gain Silicon transistor. This pedal has the ability to get lower gain tones easily, with an Auto Bias that adjusts appropriately with the Fuzz control, to get the cleanest and nastiest distortions possible with one control. It also has an Edge switch with a Smooth setting to further knock the edge off, and a 60's/70's switch that transforms the pedal from tighter, lower gain 60's tones to fatter and heavier 70's tones.
- True Bypass switch
- Fuzz control automatically adjusts bias - more range
- Master Volume Control
- Dry Low knob adds dry lowend to blend with distortion
- Tight and Tone help tame the fuzz
- Germanium/Silicon transistor switch for different gain and tone
- 60's/70's Tone switch
- Edge switch smooths out the high frequency range
- EFX Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Ftsw
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Works with a 9V battery or 9-18VDC supply
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Dimensions 3.7"W X 5"D X 2"H
- Handmade in the USA