The Bass TightDrive™ overdrive pedal Is perfect for tweaking your bass amp's tone, anything from tightening up the attack a little to building a thick distortion for pick-driven metal bass lines. Providing tighter low end this unit has a Tight Control, which allows you to adjust the amp's attack, varying it from smooth and singing to chunky and aggressive attack.
When combined with the Gain, Tone, and Volume controls, you can get a great variety of tone, ranging from thick bass tones, barely clean and fat walking blues, to crunchy rhythm sounds, all the way up to seriously overdriving your tube amp for really heavy bass. It's also possible to use it to clean up a tube amp and give it some extra muscle.
The rear effects loop, which allows you to add any kind of effect to this overdrive pedal so you can customize your tone further, is a great feature. You also get a Pre/Post button underneath the pedal so you can move the outboard effect in front of or after the Bass TightDrive. When you bypass the TightDrive pedal, the other effect or effects will be bypassed as well.
The Bass TightDrive (modded) comes with an extra knob on the face that adds dry lowend back to the tone, making it easy to simulate professional dual amp rigs as used by artists like dUg Pinnick.
- True Bypass switch
- Tight Attack Control
- Gain, Tone, & Volume Controls
- Effects Loop with Pre/Post switch..tracks On/Off Footswitch
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- 14Ga. Steel chassis
- Handmade in the USA
- 11mA current consumption(battery)
- 26mA current consumption(9V power supply)
- Dimensions 3.75"W X 5"D X 2"H