Amptweaker Bass TightRock Junior Pedal
Derived from Amptweaker's Pro series, the Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky.
An EQ switch similarly provides Plexi/Normal/Smooth tone settings, which helps the pedals cover much of the range of both their Fat and Tight parents. In addition to Gain, Tone and Volume knobs, there’s also a manually-adjustable Noise Gate which can be cranked to stop notes hard and fast. And the great thing about a built-in noise gate is that it goes away when you turn the pedal off.....so your clean tone is unaffected!
The Tight switch and Tone control were tweaked on these bass versions to operate at lower frequencies, making them perfect for bass OR lower tuned guitars such as 7 or 8-strings. They also work great for guitar rigs that are very bright, and can provide a warmer tone compared to the guitar versions.
- Gain, Tone, Volume controls
- Dry Low knob on the side, blends back in clean lowend
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar's attack.
- Noise Gate knob, from subtle gating to hard stops
- Plexi/Normal/Smooth EQ SW-Bass TightRock/Bass TightDrive JR
- Thrash/Normal/Smooth EQ SW-Bass TightMetal JR
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 13mA with at 9V, 17mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Weight: 9 ounces, Dimensions: 2.7"W X 4.65"D X 2"H
- Made in the USA
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99