Aguilar Chorusaurus Bass Chorus Pedal
WHile you may not hear much Bass Chorus in pop or rock tracks it is perfect for funkier styles as well as solo bass work where it adds an extra layer of depth to the sound helping it stand out more. The Aguilar Chorusaurus is a versatile option that actually can work in many more styles due to the ability to dial in sounds from extremely subtle to quite in your face.
Simple 4 Controls
The Chorusaurus is incredibly easy to get up and running. Just set your level to match the amplifier, then use the width, rate and intensity controls to set how big of an effect you are after. By setting these low you will get a subtle effect that will just give your bass a slightly different character, turn it up with the level control and you get to almost synth sounding, rotary speaker effects.
Real Analogue Circuit
A lot of chorus pedals with this kind of range normally use a digital chip to create the sound but the Aguilar Chorusaurus is actually usin a classic bucket brigade delay circuit. This means no degredation of sound and almost perfect recration of your bass.
Here's what Aguilar say about the Chorusaurus
Providing the warm, rich tone that Aguilar gear is famous for, the Chorusaurus uses analog, bucket-brigade technology for lush, organic chorusing.
The Chorusaurus gives bassists unparalleled control of their tone with an intuitive, four-knob layout. BLEND controls the ratio of dry and wet signals. The RATE, INTENSITY and WIDTH controls provide maximum tonal sculpting. Now you can dial in subtle swirling textures, extreme chorusing or anything in between!
- Analog Bucket-Brigade technology
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack - For Mono output use a standard 1/4" cable to your amplifier. For stereo operation to two amplifiers use a 1/4" Y cable with one 1/4" TRS to two 1/4" TS jacks.
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 4 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 4 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery