Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Are you in need of a bass amp that is portable enough for your on-the-go needs, yet will provide you with the incredible power and presence of a much bigger amp? If so, your search could well end here with the Rumble™ 500 bass combo from Fender. This 500 WATT bass combo is the big daddy of a family of six and likes to let you know who's boss. Providing you, the player, with greater volume and deeper bass response the Rumble™ 500 packs a serious punch, giving as good as it gets!
Boasting newer, ugraded features such as the Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters, this como will give you extreme clarity and response with a real kick! Whether your using it at a rehearsal or on-stage, this crank-worth combo from Fender offers incredible tone and clarity for its surprisingly light weight and size.
- Punchy, powerful, yet completely portable
- Colour: Black/Silver
- 1000 Watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) of rich and balanced tone
- Fender standard high build-quality
Here's What Fender say about the Rumble™ 500 Bass Combo Amp:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed footswitchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Model Name: Rumble™ 500 (V3), 240V, Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2370600000
- Series: Rumble™
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 500 Watts @ 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36.5 lbs. (16.56 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features: Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speakers, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight, ported cabinet design
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)