Warwick Gnome 200W Pocket Bass Amp Head
More stock due on Fri 29th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 129 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Warwick say about the Gnome Pocket Bass Amp:
The Warwick Gnome bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals.
The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
- ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head
- solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry
- 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output for silent practice
- post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- can be mounted on RockBoard pedalboards with the RockBoard QuickMount Type D (not included)
- front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- rear-mounted Ground Lift switch
- rear-mounted Power On / Off switch
- front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4") instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4") headphone output
- rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4") speaker out and balanced XLR DI out
- input voltage 220 - 240V AC
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Steven Ford14th Apr 2022
Mr Paul McManus4th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer18th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer20th Dec 2021
Trusted Customer28th May 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+