Aguilar DB751 Bass Amp Head
Combining an all valve preamp section with a MOSFET power amp section the DB751 is the latest flagship amp from Aguilar. Designed to suit any style of player from pop to metal it can handle anything you will throw at it included fretted, fretless and upright bass. This is a real gigging amp that will fit in to any player and any stage.
750w of power!
The DB751 is designed to be used in a big rig. While you can use a single cab at 8ohm for 400w of power, to get the most you really want to punch this through a pair of cabs at 4ohm to unleash the 750w of MOSFET power inside. With this much power you will never fail to be heard on stage no matter if you are playing small clubs or massive stadiums this has all the power and connectivity you need.
Versatile Valve Preamp
Compared to the original Aguilar DB750 the DB751 has a much more powerful preamp that can remain clean at higher volumes and has a wider sweeping EQ meaning you can easily access a wider range of tones. Instead of adding parametric controls that just make setting up the amp a pain, they have instead made the most of a 3 band EQ giving it incredible range and adding in a single bright and a single deep switch.
Here's what Aguilar say about the DB751 Head
The DB 751 features an improved preamp that combines the legendary tube driven tone of the DB 750 with greater EQ control. A perfect combination of raw power and excellent tone, the DB 751 continues the legacy set by the world famous DB 750. Delivering 975 Watts at 2 ohms and 750 Watts at 4 ohms this amp has the headroom you need to play any size venue.
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit (both with LED indicators)
- Power Output: 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7's
- Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs
- Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element, bass: +12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: +12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: +12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Effects Loop: Send is push/pull for line or instrument level; Return is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch
- Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, Jensen XLR balanced output (with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch) and Tuner out.
- Cooling: High quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
- Rack Size: Three Spaces, Includes detachable rack ears
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Warranty: Ten Year Limited
- Includes: Rack Ears
- Optional: FS-1 Mute Switch, Head Cases in DB Colors
Available For Order
We can special order this item from our supplier
This item is out of stock at our supplier
Order now & we will place an order with our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- We are currently unable to provide an accurate arrival date for this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.