Perfect for the pragmatic bass player. The TC Electronic BQ250 is the lightest bass head you will ever carry. And it'll still deliver massive punchy tones.
Weighing in at 2.3kg, the BQ250 micro head has been designed with portability clearly at the forefront. Take it from practice, to studio and to the stage in your backpack with no hassle at all. It's roadworthy too thanks to an impressive 250W inside its rugged steel casing.
Just because it's small doesn't mean it hasn't got the quality to match bigger beasts. the BQ250 packs Class-D amplifier technology controlled over a four-band EQ; bass, lo-mid, hi-mid and treble. An added thrust knob brings in the Mosfet preamp compressor circuit that sets the dynamic range. This can take your tone to the next level by emulating real tube power.
The passive/active switch optimises the preamp input for either active or passive pickups. You'll get the best tonal response whatever bass you're playing.
Beyond it's size, TC Electronic have added some handy features to make this one of the most simple amps to plug in and play. A DI output lets you hook the BQ250 up to the front of house for the most stress free gig setups ever. There's also an aux slot in the back and speaker emulation to plug headphones in for quiet practising.
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- Thrust compressor for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- 4-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Speaker output on premium speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark