EBS Reidmar 750 Bass Amp Head
Here's what EBS say about the Reidmar 750
A Natural beast. Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar amps does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. It does not use a present automatic limiter that kicks in at a certain point and levels out the lows like many other class-D amps do. The Reidmar amps simply takes maximum advantage of the power offered.
The extremely powerful Reidmar 750 is a real beast that need a matching cabinet to keep up with it's capabilities. This is the light-weight amp for the big stages, easily driving a 4 ohm 410 or 810 cabinet.
The Interface. If you are familiar with EBS bass amps you will feel at home with the Reidmar 750. The renowned built-in compressor and the 4-band EQ-section are really intuitive and feature the characteristic Bright and Notch filters.
The Reidmar 750 is equipped with a Drive control to add just the right amount of harmonics to make your bass come alive, or if you prefer, make it just as dirty as you prefer.
The preamp is analog, and similar to the preamp on the HD360 and TD660 heads.
The Reidmar 750 also features an Effects loop (send and return), Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift), Line out, Headphones out and Speakon speaker output. A couple new features on the back are the Mini-tele input for adding recorded music to play along with when practicing, and the Remote Control Connections to add a footswitch, such as the EBS RM-4, to switch on and off Character Filter and Drive, bypass the EQ or Mute the amp.
The amp is equipped with a D-class power amp providing 750 W @ 4 ohms load. Weight is 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs).
Be careful. The EBS Reidmar 750 is extremely powerful. Therefor we recommend using it with a larger 4 ohm cabinet, such as a 410 or even an 810 cabinet, if preferred.
CAUTION! If you still use it with smaller cabinets, make sure to be careful with the output volume to avoid blowing up the speakers.
With two amps together, connected through the Effects loop (Send from one to Return on the other), you can drive two big 4 ohm cabinets, getting a separate volume control for each cabinet while using the EQ from the one you plug in to. This may not be necessary to all, but it is still nice to imagine the opportunity of driving a massive 2x 810 dream rig on stage. ;-)
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass,
- +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls,
- Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
- Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive
- Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power 700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)
Available For Order
Normally available in 3 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 3 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.